Sheet Metal Processing
Sheet metal is a comprehensive cold working process for metal plate (usually below 6mm), including shearing, punching/cutting/compounding, folding, riveting, welding, forming (such as car body), etc.
Its notable feature is the uniform thickness of the same part.
● High efficiency and low cost
● Good rigidity and light weight
● Complicated parts can be formed
● A wide range of raw materials to choose from
● Various surface treatment processes
Stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminum, cold rolled steel, galvanized sheet.
Surface Finishing Process
Sandblasting, Spraying, Polishing, Electroplating, Anodizing, Brush, Silk Screen, Laser Carving, etc.